Monday, March 14, 2011

NEW can be a crazy wonderful thing...

I have come to the realization that I am not of the character that is easily intimidated by new moments that life may offer... and thrilled to be that way. A part of my job has been a totally new experience this year and has added an entirely new spin on what I accomplish work-wise in a day. I now know that the counselor's office is about the most dynamic place on a school campus. This then indicates to me that it is exactly where I need to be. No two days, or two hours really, are exactly the same. Boredom and routine do not exist there and, truth be known, aren't welcome. I used to look forward to riding roller coasters, now I look forward to being a counselor.... There you go.....
I have the blessing of many new things in my life and it is all a crazy wonderful thing...

No comments:

Post a Comment