Monday, February 21, 2011

Chaos can be an initiator of good things...

Well, I thought that I had lost it all, every grad school assignment had been dropped into a black hole in space. My computer with, what I thought, was an important and well documented travel through graduate school crashed... Worse than any nightmare I remember having. Thank God in Heaven that my computer savy brother worked something just short of a miracle and saved the swan that had already "sung"... I am now "back" in the joyous realm of emails, blogs, spreadsheets, TEA searches and academia.
My point with all this is that I have been reminded to appreciate those things that moments of chaos offer - focus, character, and an understanding that a circumstance like the one I encountered is truly small in comparison to many of life's struggles others face every day.
Blessings for your day, Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment